Monday, November 2, 2009

Class Parties

The week of a holiday always brings tons of fun with all the parties. We had 3 different class parties this year. Somehow the week spiraled out of control with busyness (probably b/c I had something to do with 3+ parties) and I had to remind myself to have fun and breathe. It worked.

Spencer's party was on Wendesday the 28th. We had 2 super cute lions in the class.



Spencer's Busy Bee Preschool Class

Austin's party was also on Wednesday (it started the same time preschool ended. So I tried my hardest to get there at a reasonable it. Again, it worked.) Emma Lynn was nervous/unsure about the house the kids were staying at while I was at the party so she came with me. We both went to lunch with Austin afterwards. It was fun to Austin to show her a little bit about school life. And it'll help ease her into things when its her turn next year.





Emma Lynn's party was on Thursday. Jacqlyn had slept over the night before (4th time this month!) They were both fairies, cute!



Emma Lynn's Ladybug class

After her party was over we packed up and headed down to Logan for Halloween. I did breathe a sigh of relief when all the parties were over and we still had fun.

1 comment:

mom said...

My favorite costume is Rachel's, way cool! A hot mama!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...