Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy 31st

Today my honey turned 31. A Sunday birthday makes celebrating a little more difficult. When asked what he wanted for his birthday he said,

"A night away with you."

Okay. I spoke with Cindy to see if she was available to watch the kids over night for us. As always, she was very sweet and supportive and made it work. The plan was to go Saturday night and be back for meetings and church Sunday (actual bday) morning.

Vale HS had a play off game Saturday that Kurt wanted to watch. I already had the kids lined up to be at grandma's during that time. So I went to the game with him. That was definitely a birthday sacrifice on my part! ;)

We ate at Kurt's most FAV "Mongolian BBQ" and then headed over to Boise. We went to the temple first and then to our hotel. The hotel was nice and trendy and most important clean. [I sure like our bed the best out of any I've ever slept on though!]

We were able to get home in time for meetings and all our other responsibilities this morning. A HUGE thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for helping us get-away. I'm deciding that it is truly an important element for any marriage.

The more I see and learn about this world and the people in it the more I realize how incredibly BLESSED I am to have married such a man. He is patient, loving, supportive, righteous, easy-going, funny, hard working, and kind. Out of all the material possession he could have asked for for his birthday the only thing he wanted was to spend time with me. How sweet. I love you so much! I am honored to spend eternity with you.

Hear's to another fabulous year in your life. Happy, Happy Birthday!

The LOVES of my eternity

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...