Monday, November 2, 2009

Love Affair with a Rebel

Canon Rebel XT that is.

I have long since conveted a Canon camera. Especially the rebel. On Emma Lynn's fifth birthday my Kodak Easy Share (model 3 that we've owned) officially died. I've been using Kurt's "work camera" since. It just doesn't cut it. At one partically frustrating moment of slow, unclear camera usage I got on ebay, found a great Canon Rebel auction (that was ending soon) and bid. AND WON!!! I don't think I have ever awaited any package more anxiously to arrive than this one. And it took over a week - the wait was pure agony! But it is here and the exploration has been pure joy. I have lots to learn and I'm so excited to share my learning process with you!

Here are a few of the very first snaps, completely unedited.





Did I mention that I'm in love?

1 comment:

'T' said...

AHAAHAHAHAHAHA congrats! Oh how joyous! I love my Canon, it is a family member. You'll enjoy it, and deserved to win it more than anyone. xxoo

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...