Friday, February 26, 2010

I ART Happy

Tuesday continues to be Emma's favorite day of the week. It is the day she has preschool and art with Brecca. I LOVE everything about Emma and art. ~ I love that she has found something she enjoys. ~ I love seeing her face beam after she shows me a masterpiece. ~ I love that she is developing her talents. ~ I love her artwork. ~ I love that she loves art (it reminds me of my other favorite artist, her grandma Richards.)

Brecca is doing a wonderful job with her. She is teaching her different techniques, using a variety of mediums and trying new projects. It's a great opportunity for Brecca too.

I ART Happy!



This Tuesday's piece (they drew a picture with white liquid glue and let it dry. After wards they used chalk to apply color. Where the glue had dried stayed dark.)





Previous Projects








4 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

Your right, her face does beam when she's showing off her masterpiece. :) Good job Emma!

mom said...

Emma, what beautiful pictures! I see you enjoy painting flowers. I do too! I liked the colors you chose for the last chalk picture you did. I feel very peaceful and happy when I look at it. It's wonderful and fun that you are trying so many different ways to do art! I ART happy for you! I love you! Grandma Richards

Marti Bair said...

Wow! I knew she was talented but these are so fun to look at. I would love to see more of Emma's art.

'T' said...

this is GENIUS from a little girl her age. art has made my andrea SO happy too. it's her thing.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...