Monday, February 1, 2010

FHE

"The only fight that starts and ends with a prayer." I love that quote and more often than not so true. But we keep on doing it. The promised blessing are too great not to.

Last week Kurt was in Omaha all week so he missed out. Spencer comes out of the bathroom just as it's time to start FHE. He has just had a revelation. His index finger is in the air as he says, "when you have a stomach ache it means you have to poop."

Lots of Laughing, out loud.

So we get started with FHE. When it comes time for Spencer's turn to share a time he felt the spirit he pauses for a second, you can really see the wheels turning, "The spirit told me that when you have a stomach ache you have to poop."

Trying to contain the LOL this time (since it's suppose to be serious and spiritual.) Life is certainly not dull.

Austin said to me, "Mom I kinda like you."

Me: "Thanks. I LOVE you!"

Austin: "Ya, ya I love you too. But I LIKE you."

Very cool compliment. I hope it'll last!

Tonight as we finished FHE I looked around. We were all sitting on the floor. It might take a while for us to get use to the whole sitting on couches thing! :D

4 comments:

'T' said...

he is a comedian hu? that is too funny.

Elliot and Traci said...

That's so cute. I miss your kids because I feel like I didn't get to see them much at Christmas... but I can't wait for yout to come this weekend! Bring on the fun!

Marti Bair said...

You went for so long without couches. Crazy.

Corinne said...

That sound like FHE at my house. . . memorable ayways right? What beautiful new furniture! What a great time to go on a second honey moon too! Spencer and I got to do that last year, and it is so great. It's hard to leave the kids, but it reminds you a little of how it used to be! You guys look like you are doing great. . I love to read about your little family. Makes me wish you were still here.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...