Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Blessed Woman

Earlier this month Kurt bought us a new dining room table with 6 chairs. It is so GORGEOUS! I really, REALLY love it. I am trying not to stress it and remember that it is for using and enjoying (the first meal was hard not to have a nervous break down.) I am definitely cracking down on manners!



A week later the same store (Ashley furniture) had a great sale going on: a living room set (sofa, love seat, 2 end tables, & coffee table) for $1500 plus a 42" flat screen TV. Kurt couldn't pass up this deal. It was finally delivered yesterday. I'm grateful for it and still have to do a double take when I walk by, there is something in that room! Austin said this morning when he was eating breakfast, "It looks so weird to see a couch in there!"



Breaking in the new couch!





A new dining and living room set, plus a trip to Cancun all in one month. It's all a little overwhelming! I am such a blessed woman. Thank you Kurt ~ have a told you lately that I love you?

2 comments:

'T' said...

beautiful furniture pieces. you deserve. i LOVE leather.

Marti Bair said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to come and hang out in your living room! Thanks for having Braxton to play today. You are the best!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...