Thursday, January 28, 2010

Souvenirs

I was so emotional to see my kids again. It was a very sweet reunion. I am so grateful to Bill and Cindy for watching them - THANK YOU x million! Not to mention everyone else that helped. Anytime you need another honeymoon or just a date night I'm ready to return the favor ;)

We found some great Mexican gifts for the kids when we went to Chichen Itza. We also got 3 Mayan figures made out of rock (sold by children - I learned that Kurt is a real sucker.)

Marble Chess Set with Mayan calendar carved on the surface for Austin.


Handmade dressed for the girls


Wooden Drum with small carving of Chichen Itza for Spencer

2 comments:

'T' said...

Look at their bright faces. They loved the gifts!

Marti Bair said...

I like how you got your girls dresses. It seems to fit your childhood traditions.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...