Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snow Grave



It snowed lots over Christmas. Everywhere. It was lots of fun to come home to a yard full of snow. After Kurt borrowed the neighbor's tractor to plow our driveway we played! It took a long time to get everyone dressed and ready. It also took a lot of crying to get everyone ready. I was ready to hibernate after the production but I'm glad I joined the family outside because we had so much fun!


Kurt (and the kids) made 2 snowmen by the driveway to greet all the visitors that come to our house. The bigger one ended up looking at Barney the dinosaur (according to Kurt) and thus named.


Meet Barney the snowman




After the 2 snowmen were finished Emma Lynn requested a "snow chair." Her dad was happy to help.


It took a while for Rooster to "warm" up.

Even then she didn't move, just watching the action from her spot. At least she stopped crying.



Kurt, Austin and I got started in a snowball fight. Our aim was so bad that poor Emma Lynn (who wasn't even participating!) kept getting hit. Austin was ultra sneaky and got snow down my neck! Don't worry I got even! ;)

This snowball doesn't look fair to me!


Spencer kept saying that he was making a snow grave. ummmmmmmmmmm. When asked what exactly that meant (it sounds so morbid!) he said, "I love the snow so much I want to stay in it forever." okay. I think....

Spencer hard at work digging his snow grave.

And then making a snow angel in the parking lot where Kurt plowed. Silly kid!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Too much fun. My kids had melt downs after snow fun also. It much be the cold. I love the snowmans.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...