Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dec. 27 - Blessings


Sunday.


Elaine and Ben chose to bless Ethan on this day. He was a whopping 5 days old. But all of Ben & Elaine's siblings and parents were in attendance plus a few grandparents. It was a beautiful blessing. Ethan looked so handsome but even more precious.



I really enjoyed their ward. It was a nice spiritual feast for me. Maybe it was the fact that I actually sat down and enjoyed vs. running around serving. The kids all went to their classes without a hitch (so proud!)

After church we had both families out to our house for lunch. I loved that no one left church early to start "the party." We all pitched in and got it ready and then we ate. I'll step off my soap box.





It was a wonderful afternoon visiting and eating. Wonderful accounts of both. We finished off the evening with the newly wed game hosted by the sensational single siblings. Very fitting way to celebrate their first anniversary - Ben and Elaine won!

1 comment:

mom said...

The picture of Ethan and the Farnsworths is so good! Love it! Can we make a little digital book of Christmas and then we wouldn't have to scrapbook? :-) Loved, the pics of Spence in the snow. I can't believe he didn't have a coat on, I'm a whimp, I thought it was cold. Thanks so much!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...