Friday, January 8, 2010

Overheard

While folding laundry (new years resolution) I overheard the following:

Austin: I like Spencer, don't you?
Emma: Ya. He's our little brother and he's so cute. We are the big sister and big brother so we must love him. But he's lots of fun and so cute.
Austin: I think he's cute too. I think he heard us.

I think he's cute too!

I also think their random conversation was super cute too. I love those mommy moments.

One word that perfectly describes Spencer is irrestible. He says the most irrestible things which is always followed by the most irrestible smile.

"Mommy you are into mischief today. That means you are in trouble."

He told Austin at dinner this week, "You are way below the respect line. You better come back up!"

You can't help but love on that kid!

1 comment:

Marti Bair said...

Your words describe Spencer perfectly.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...