Friday, January 8, 2010

Dec. 26 - Endowment & Family Party

During to the blizzard that hit the DC area Sam was unable to take out his endowments on Dec. 19th. They rescheduled for the morning of the 26th in Logan. The one advantage of this is that we were all able to join him. It is always a sweet experience to attend the temple with all endowed siblings. Sam was calm and at ease during the session. Kurt and I were the witness couple so that was cool. I'm excited for these exciting times for Sam.




This was a flash back to Elaine's wedding one year ago!

That afternoon we gathered at Elaine's church for a Grandma Karen family Christmas party. My parents were the hosts [at my suggestion :D] It was my most favorite gathering to date with Grandma Karen's family. I've decided it is because all of my family was in attendance. Usually I'm representin' the fam so it was fabulous for each to represent themself!



I was in charge of the games for the kids. We did a few but they were more interested in playing together. Can't blame them!




Maren was in charge of the Dollar Gift Exchange. She did a great job, good times!


Maren got this shirt ("Geek Squad") She held it up the entire game just in case someone would want it. lol She end up giving it to Kurt after the game cause lets be honest - who would wear it besides him? Love you, honey!


The food was so delicious! Everyone out did themselves. Roost was overjoyed to eat the dessert (again and again!)


The company was even better. It was wonderful to visit with everyone again.




Great hosting mom and dad!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...