Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Truths Learned in Cancun

~ I do not make a good resort person.

~ You can never drink too many strawberry daiquiris sin alcohol.

~ 6 days is a VERY long time to be apart from your children.

~ Just because you are at a resort doesn't give you the right to wear a bikini.

~ Mexico makes Kurt happy.

~ EVERYONE looks better with their clothes on.

~ I would have nothing to talk about if I didn't have kids.

~ Being alone forces you to make friends fast or embrace your loneliness.

~ Scuba diving makes Rachel happy.

~ Complaining is never attractive (especially when you have no control over the situation!)

~ I live in a bubble called Vale.

~ The trip would have been an entirely different one if the kids had come.

~ 2nd honeymoons are awesome.

~ I do not tan.

~ Honeymoons end quickly when you get home.

~ I can sleep on an aluminum floor. Kurt cannot.

~ We don't fit the Valley mold.

~ Kurt will never get tired of pivots.

~ A good book can save your life.

~ Not showering for a day because you are stuck in an airport will make your rash itch.

~ I would go on a 3rd honeymoon.

4 comments:

'T' said...

too fun. can't wait for pictures.

mom said...

I relate!

Tiffany said...

Lessons learned are always enjoyable. I need to work on my complaining - Sorry! LOL Glad you guys had a great time! Brandon wants to go back to the Philippines one day, we're saving up!

mom said...

The spanish word con mean with. I think you meant to say sin instead, which means without.
:-) But I know what you mean. Happy this school week is done!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...