Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nursery Graduate

Today was Spencer's first day in primary. He is now a SUNBEAM! Honestly, it's beyond crazy how the time flies. He got his very own church bag for sacrament today (just like the other nursery graduates in our family. He woke up this morning and asked for his new bag when he realized it was Sunday.) He and Braxton were so excited to go and went straight to their row and were very reverent. It was just about the cutest thing! I really wish I had my camera. ;)

His teacher is Sister Bennett. She gave them all a super cute hand out that included a jump rope: she is excited to jump into a new year with them. She is going to be fabulous!


Here are the SUNBEAMS & best buddies after church. I'm so proud of the great boys they are growing up to be. LOVE you!

5 comments:

Marti Bair said...

I am way excited for them. Great teacher. Great excitement. I am so glad they have each other.

Elliot and Traci said...

OHHH I love those little boys!

'T' said...

that day came fast. happy sunbeams spencer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite, Rachel! I loved catching up on your life. I loved the red tutu pj's, too! My youngest daughter (she's 16) would love those (she started ballet this last fall).
I also enjoyed your advent jar for Christmas. Such fun ideas (the "dress up fancy for dinner" one was hilarious!)
You always have the most fun ideas! Hope you have a great new year!

mom said...

Congrats to two super duper Sunbeams!!! You will really add to Primary. It's going to be a special time!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...