Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Annual GBHM Party

This is the third year I've hosted a Ginger Bread House Making Party for the Preschoolers and their parents. Its one of my favorites. We held them on Monday and Tuesday night.

There was a good turn out and great creating. Generally the parents construct and frost and the child decorates. I love seeing all the different creations. One dad {whose wife owns the local bakery} was shocked that we were using Graham Crackers and Glue Guns. I told him that we keep it simple in preschool.

It was a great Family Home Evening activity for our family. Austin completely constructed his on his own this year. And needless to say a lot of candy was consumed.






Caught in the act: mouth full and dirty from candy consumption


Construction Independence



1 comment:

mom said...

Photo perfect! Great tradition! Makes me want to sneak some of my hidden Christmas candy! All of you did such a great job!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...