Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Questionable

It is questionable where the couponing line between sanity and insanity is drawn. In control and out of control. Obsessive. Addictive. and Ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure I crossed that line last night.

Monday AM Kelli and I shop Rite Aid. We found a great Money Maker deal on Revelon Nail Polish. It was exhilarating to make so much money and the fabulous thing about this deal is that the coupons were not limited. By 2 pm we had each made $64! At that point we couldn't stop, and we made plans to meet again that evening without the kids to make some more money.

It turned out to be a great GNO {girl's night out} and in total I made $240 {and have 120 nail polishes to boot.} INSANE. I want to give a shout out to all the Rite Aid employees who were TOTALLY awesome and made it such a fun night.


So I was not about to take them all out for the picture. But that bag is chalk full!

So everyone {male or female} will be getting nail polish with every gift from our family for the next 5 years. Please email if you would like a complete list of color options available.

Seriously, my daughters have never been so excited about my couponing purchases as they were when they saw the table this morning with a rainbow of choices and painting options. We had the exact color to match Emma's dress for the Christmas concert tonight and lots of fun bonding this afternoon.


{Start with the hands on the top left} Emma Lynn is wearing Strawberry Electric, Ruth is wearing Plum Seduction, Brooke's toes are in Love That Red and I'm wearing Beach.

I haven't crossed the line, right?!!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TulsaT said...

I agree with Kelli, you have crossed the line. Isn't it fun!!!!

mom said...

Dad said you crossed the line. :-)
Just think you can give nail polish to the sisters you visit teach, your kids teachers, etc...

Joseph Richards said...

hilarious!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...