Thursday, December 23, 2010

Confession

I really hate to admit this but...I've really been a Grinch this year. A Scrooge if you will. I am really lacking the Christmas spirit.

I have been about 12 steps behind everything. Its leaving me frazzled and not so merry.

Personally I would just like Christmas to be over so I don't have to worry about all the things I didn't do this year or how behind I am.

The last Christmas presents were delivered by Randy {my UPS man} today. The Christmas cards (without a letter) went out yesterday. I'm not going to continue, its depressing.

Even my service efforts have left little joy.

I know next Christmas will be better, I'll be back on top of my game and it will be what Christmas is suppose to be. Can I just skip to Christmas 2011?
{{deep sigh}}}

If I knew how to disable the blog comments for this post I would. I really don't want to hear it. I'll get it together soon...

2 comments:

mom said...

Been there and done that....more than once. No biggy. It's life that's happening to yoU! We're not judging, we love you. But I know how you are feeling. It's challenging. Enjoy today! Easier said than done! HUGS!!!!!!!!

'T' said...

Rachel, I know you don't want comments on this post, but maybe these 10 uses for fruitcake will make you smile, or roll your eyes, either way. xxx Tiniel

Uses For Christmas Fruitcake

1. Bury them in the back yard for future archaeologists to discover.

2. Give them to your son for a science project

3. Hang on to it to find out if there REALLY is more than one Fruitcake that’s making it’s rounds every year.

4. Use it to hold up a broken table or chair leg.

5. Mash them down and use for mortar when building a log cabin.

6. Use as exercise stepping block for step aerobics.

7. Makes a wonderful dessert for Road Kill Cafe fare.

8. Use them to pave the freeways with. Just place them on the road and run a steamroller over them.

9. Use them as fillers to repair the river levees with! They last indefinitely and are so dense, water can never penetrate them.

10. Last and probably least, try eating it! Hey! It’s one way to get rid of it!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...