Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ten

Ten years today with Kurt Romans officially in my life.

How grateful I am that it does not have to stop at 10 or 25 or even 50.

How much, much more I love him than that blissfully navive day in the St. George temple ten years ago.

Over the past years I have learned:

1. Kurt will always love me.
2. It's okay that I don't have best friends because I have Kurt.
3. Kurt puts the Lord first and it makes our marriage work.
4. I find Kurt so handsome in the temple & when he is anxiously engaged in Church service.
5. Kurt will back me up 100% in ALL of my endeavors.
6. The Lord loves us and has blessed us beyond measure.
7. Kurt is good naturally (calm, patient, loving.) He gets it from his mother.
8. Kurt has grown into the perfect family man & father.
9. Service makes us happy.
10. Kurt is endlessly forgiving.



How blessed I am to have infinite reasons to love him. Thank you for a good life. I could not ask for more. I love you eternally.

5 comments:

Elliot and Traci said...

Hooray for ten years! Seems like you've been my sister forever! LOVE YOU!

mom said...

Congratulations! On to the next ten! You both are blessed to have each other. hugs!

Joseph Richards said...

beautiful!

'T' said...

Congrats on 10 years to a great couple.

TulsaT said...

You forget his great taste in girls. Not only his choice of a wife, but he helps make some cute girls too.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...