Friday, December 10, 2010

Things that make me SMILE today

~ Not being a single parent any more! Kurt arriving home safely from his Vegas conference so my nightmares of becoming a widow can end.

~ Ruth saying to her cousins, "Come on babes." This makes me chuckle actually. It's sooo cute.

~ Sprite.

~ Sleepovers with BFF Jacqlyn where everyone wakes up happy!

~ A house full of happy cousins playing together.

~ Christmas music.

~ Randy, my UPS man, delivering Christmas.

~ Spencer asking, "WHY...." about EVERYTHING to the point of frustration. He responds with his most charming and certainly teasing smile, "Mom, my brain just forgot and I have to know WHY."

~ Taking a LONG quiet hot shower.

~ Ruth in princess jammie pants. {STAPLE.}

~ Remembering how delicious the rice & beans from Chavelitas were last night.

~ Spanish week, learning Austin has been Senora Mason assistant this week and giving his class instructions. Soaking up her excitement with his progress.

~ Good chats with a friend.

~ Editted family pictures from an amazing SIL. {love ya Traci!}

~ my family.

4 comments:

'T' said...

I haven't had a Sprite in years. Hmmm, maybe I'll go get one. AHHH! The 'why' phase. Curious smart kids think overtime. I would always send Andrea to her dad with her questions. Especially when she asked 'why' I put my food down the garbage disposal, and 'where' does it go? Good question, I don't know either answer ;)

Elliot and Traci said...

Fun post. My tummy is grumbling and now I want some rice and beans. AND I love you too! :)

mom said...

Your family pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Such beautiful babes!

TulsaT said...

Your SIL is very talented, but its easier to take pics of beautiful people. :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...