Thursday, January 8, 2009

Domesticated Bliss

So for the first time since Preschool started I used some of the "income" for something besides preschool. I bought a BOSCH! Scream with me now!!! So I really feel a little bit silly in a giddy sort of way about this new appliance that will soon be mine. Dreams of grinding our wheat from our food storage in order to make delicious home made bread & pretty much just mixing and blending up a storm have been consuming my mind. I really must be a domesticated mama if an appliance brings this much joy!

We are definitely back to life, back to reality around our house. Jump right in with both feet I guess. But a break is always good because I wasn't dreading going back to the routine. Austin is very excited to sleep in tomorrow though! Amen to that.

6 comments:

'T' said...

SA-WEET I'm so excited for you! Good job... and happy bread making. Do you have it yet?

TulsaT said...

Some people dream about 1200.00 purses, others small kitchen appliances! I am with you, anything to make my life easier and funner at the same time, bring it on!

As per my last entry, next time you make it down my way, teach me how to make bread, k?

Tiffany said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I LOVE my bosch!!!! I got one when I graduated High School, and I'm now on my 2nd one, but need a new one. Did you get the newest one? I wanna come see it, if you did, the one that kneads 3 lbs of dough?!?! Sorry, can you tell I'm excited for you?!?!?! HURRY and reply - I'm dying to know!!!

The R Crew said...

I love everyone's excitement. Thanks girls! Tiffany, I'm not sure if it's the new one or not (not knowing much about the other models.) I do know that:
- Bosch Universal Plus Mixer with Slicer/Shredder attachments.
- 800 watt motor
- Four speeds plus pulse
- 6.2-liter bowl

I will definitely let you know when it arrives. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to contain my excitement!!!

Krystal said...

Ok So Im a dork. I don't have one and never seen one. Is it a mixer? I have a kitchen Aid mixer. Thats as fancy as I get. I hope that you love it. Let me know what it is and how if works.

Cheryl said...

So does that mean you cook? When Karen moved into the apartments I was so concerned about her knowing how to cook, I wasn't sure if she had a Nancy to cook for her.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...