Sunday, January 18, 2009

FOURTH Tag



1) Choose the 4th Picture Folder on your Computer.
2) Choose the 4th Picture.
3) Explain the Picture.
4) Tag 4 More People to do the Same.

This is Austin on his 3rd birthday. We were living in Blackfoot, Idaho at the time. Kurt and Austin were putting together a Curious George puzzle (thank aunt Elaine!) Half way through Austin told Kurt not to help any more, "I can do it myself Dad." Even at 3 he was an independent genius.

So I had to check out the 4th picture in the 4th folder of all the other years. I spent a lot of time looking ........remembering........cherishing and really trying so hard not to cry (since my husband was sitting right next to me and I didn't feel like explaining my overly sensitive, hormonal feelings at the time.) MY KIDS HAVE GROWN UP SO MUCH!!! I try very, very hard to live in the moment and enjoy the journey today so I won't look back on my life and feel like I missed out on my kids or have major regrets in life. And I think I came to this realization more than ever, no matter how much you soak up your kids/your life it can NEVER be enough! TIME IS PRECIOUS!

Since this is a "T" tag I'm tagging: Tiniel, Tessie, Traci and Tracey!

Have fun remembering:)

1 comment:

Smelsha said...

I'm glad you got to remember even though it made you emotional. Aren't you grateful for pictures?! Thanks for doing my tag.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...