Monday, January 19, 2009

Bob is back

Last week Emma asked me to cut her hair. It was quite random but her hair was getting longer and a bob is always fun and cute (hey, that's the only hair style I've been sporting for year now!) So Saturday morning before I took the youth on their temple trip we cut her hair. This is Emma's third hair cut. Always from long locks (the other times her hair was much longer when we cut it) to short shoulder/chin length bob. She is adorable, the style is easy and a change is fun. As we were sweeping up all the hair I commented on how much hair we cut off. Emma's response was simple and mature.
"Yeah, but it's hair. It'll grow back." So true. In the meantime the BOB IS BACK!


Half way through, showing both styles


After


After with clothes but not styled. It looked really cute yesterday at church. I'll have to take some more pics.

3 comments:

'T' said...

oh how adorable... bob is soooo back!

TulsaT said...

I love a girl in a bob. Savannah is so vain about her hair, she almost cries when I have to even trim it. I think if something were to ever happen to it (gum stuck in it, someone else cut it, or worse) I don't think she would ever recover.

Tia J said...

She is so cute and is looking so much older! I love that there is always a hair clip in their hair! Your family picture on the side is super cute as well.
Hows the Bosch?

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...