Saturday, April 11, 2009

~~~ April 11, 2003 ~~~

Each day is seeming to blend into the next. I can't really think of anything much to say that is different or distinguishes this day from the rest.

I had a TON of phone calls today. It seems like the phone was constantly ringing. But after Thursday being quiet and with no visitors I appreciated it. I talked with my mom, Cindy, Elaine, Grandma Karen, Lorraine, Sonya and people from the area (Ames and Pella). Brother and Sister Bartlett came and visited in the evening and also some missionaries (the Bartletts saw them in the parking lot and told them to go visit us. It turns out we knew one of them. RANDOM.)

Kurt is staying in Des Moines all weekend with me. I'm sure I'll be spoiled. They say I've had a few contractions but nothing that I've noticed. There is more pressure down there but that's the only thing I've noticed. Come on body kick into gear! My colostrum has started to come in also so I'm dealing with leaky breasts. I guess I'd better get use to it!

The Dr. lets me take a shower every day now - I love it - simple pleasures. The plan to induce early next week is still intact. Other than that I'm still sitting here.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...