Monday, April 13, 2009

~~~ April 13, 2003 ~~~

Happy Birthday Elaine!

I think I am losing my mind. I have been so loopy ALL day! I know I'm going insane. The day was SOOOO long, I honestly didn't think it was ever going to end. I have to tell you, it is very hard to keep the Sabbath day holy on bed rest in the hospital. It just makes for a long day.

Kurt went to church in Des Moines this morning (and I was so jealous of the fact that he got to go to church!)

Dr. Mandsager said that we'll do an amniocentesis tomorrow (they insert a large needle into my abdomen and with draw some amniotic fluid. They test the fuild to see how developed the lungs are.) Depending upon the results we'll induce labor after that point. It depends on how mature the lungs are and the risk ratio of fluid still left and possible complications. So tomorrow's a big day. I have had way too much time to think today so I've been a little more nervous and anxious than usual.

Kurt gave me a blessing and it truly is amazing how much that helps. Once again my mind and soul is calm and at peace. We'll be able to get through whatever happens tomorrow. I am so grateful to have a righteous husband who holds the priesthood.

Kurt just left at 10 pm to go to work back in Pella. That way he'll be around all day tomorrow for anything and everything that will happen.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...