Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I'm so grateful for the spiritual renewal this Easter season has been for me. With an amazing conference last week, a commitment to try a little hard to be a little better, lessons each day on the last week of the Savior's life, opportunities to teach my children and the young women it has been a true feast. My spirit has been strength and energized in the fact that I know Jesus Christ LIVES today. He was resurrected and so will I. What a message a hope. What a reason to celebrate and rejoice! I love my Savior.





2 comments:

'T' said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute in their darling clothes!

Krystal said...

You have very cute kids girl.
Thank you for post the pictures.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...