Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It has begun

Preschool started again today. The official late night, messy morning kitchen, mountains of paper insanity has started. It is now compounded with the running to Ontario twice a day. {Luckily we found a car pool group to help the mornings.} I have to admit that I was a little hestitate and slightly unexcited to start preschool after the latest addition to our life last week. It's going to be busy.

But I remember why I teach preschool today ~ I enjoy it. Ya know, I'm pretty lucky that I can do something fun and creative with my kids and hopefully help others along the way. And you know what else, I've discovered that I like life busy crazy {most of the time!}

2 comments:

'T' said...

Andrea was just telling me "mom you have the coolest job, you get to teach people". So there ya go, teaching is a joy. Good luck with back to school and starting your pre-school. Do you still do "the Studio" or any music? Hope Austin is enjoying his new adventure.

Elliot and Traci said...

I haven't read the blog for a while! I hope Austin is loving his new school and Emma is enjoying hers too. :)I know Braxton and Brooke-O sure were excited for preschool. I think it's because they have such a good teacher...

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...