Thursday, July 14, 2011

Creative Thoughtfulness

Emma Lynn is SOOO excited about Karen's upcoming wedding to Roger McMullan on August 2nd in the Bountiful temple.

She has been talking about it nonstop. She inquires about the details of Karen's attire every 5 minutes. She doesn't have her required brown sandals yet so she was trying to plan our day around the purchase of her footwear. She spent the better part of the morning making cards and crowns for "the prince and princess." {direct quote.}

She also found taffy in the cooridinating wedding colors and wrapped it up for them. There are other projects in store for the days to come such as a countdown, posters and flowers. I have a feeling we will be bringing quite a stash of Emma's thoughtfulness to the wedding. Emma is generous with cards and love notes. It is good to be loved by her. :)




She has played careful attention to the color scheme. These things are very important.

While Emma Lynn was creating Spencer brings me this masterpiece:

"See mom, I can be creative too!":D
{carrot nose and hair, super creative.}

3 comments:

Karen and Roger said...

I AM biased but I really think this is one of my favorite post. Spencer makes me laugh so hard. Reading this makes me that much more excited for August 2nd to see Emma and her thoughtfulness! I can't wait to wear my crown! :D

Elliot and Traci said...

Soo cute! You are right, it is good to be loved by Emma. :)

I can not keep up with all of these posts. LOVE it! Bounce and the splash park looked awesome. So do the carrots on Spencer's picture, the proud brother grin on Austin's face, and the little dancing diva floating around your living room.

I can't WAIT to play with you all next week. :)

'T' said...

well that just made my day! great art work miss e, and isn't it great that there are examples like karen who our kids can witness coming out of the temple? i am always grateful for that.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...