Thursday, July 7, 2011

YC

Over a year ago when I was leaving the Young Womens program the stake asked me to help with their Youth Conference 2011. That was today. I was in charge of the Humanitarian Service Project. We tied fleece blankets to give to all the local fire stations. We cut, tied and shrink wrapped 180 blanket today. I'll be honest, there were times when I really didn't think we would finish. And I'd be happy to never see another fleece blanket again.

I enjoyed being involved with the youth again. I also {re}learned that callings bring blessings of assertiveness and confidence. I am happy its done.


The stack of completed blankets

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...