Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meridian

The location of PLAY today. Marti, Krystal, Jessica and I all met at BOUNCE {where Spencer had his birthday party.} The girls hadn't been there before so it was fun to see their excitement. They held hands doing everything, so cute.








New one - put on a Velcro suit and jump and stick to the Velcro wall.



The next stop was Settler's park. I have wanted to check out this park for about 3 summers now. I'm so glad we finally went. It is completely awesome. And I am not ashamed to admit that I was convetting such a park for Vale......Great splash pad, amazing play ground, music toys to play on, rocks wall to climb, fabulous seating...ahhh, LOVE.




Over zealous sun screen application.


LOVE this picture - when the water got cold the best way to warm up was to lay on the hot cement.

2 comments:

'T' said...

F.U.N.! Look at those sweet grins!

Marti Bair said...

It was a great day! I am stealing the cement picture. Love it.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...