Saturday, July 16, 2011

*M*a*G*I*c*

Do you believe in magic?



How can you not believe after meeting this angel.

In my mind magic and miralces are synonymous.


The love and innocence and happiness a newborn brings into the home is miraculous.
Snuggling soft new skin is magical.
Stealing endless kisses on tiny perfect part is magical.
Watching her bond with siblings is miraculous.

Having her consistently sleep 6-8 hours at night is magically mirculous!



For me, the newborn stage is magical. I.LOVE.IT. I've always thought that the best job in the world is to love on a newborn. Ahhhhhhhh. I also think the bond between mother and baby is magical. To know your baby and fulfill their needs in a way that no one else can.

I believe in magic.

2 comments:

'T' said...

look at that bright eyed baby girl. how fun. there is nothing in the world like a new born. love the pix, and especially the fabulous 5 pic. t xxxooo

TulsaT said...

Magical.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...