Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thoughts

I spent some time this week working on publishing my blog a book. It was really fun to go back and reread what was going on in our life. I am so grateful that I started blogging! It is such a fun method of journaling for me and I know the kids will love reading through the books {once I finish them!}

I did notice that I had a lot more posts when I first started...so what it comes down to is that I'm setting the goal to blog daily in July. I know Lucy will grow up before I can blink. I also know I will treasure the extra blogging effort later when I can relive these precious first few weeks of her life.

It seems like when July hits I always have a mid-panic feeling that the summer is almost over, we need to play more!! Summer is like childhood - it goes by way too fast. Since yesterday was the first {and the feeling to cram in as much play as possible hit} we planned a very impromptu bonfire out on our farm.




picture by Spencer

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I will be excited to read your blog everyday! I am especially excited to see more pictures of Lucy. And the bonfire looks fun - you are so lucky you have a farm.

'T' said...

food tastes better, and life is happy around camp fire.

Marti Bair said...

Ok what is next on your summer fun list? We are also ready to start having fun.

Joseph Richards said...

Hey!
We're supposed to help pay for that blog to book! Let us know what you are doing....

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...