Saturday, July 23, 2011

digiscrap

I have always loved scrapbooking. It is the best form of journaling and also a creative outlet. I always made a little time for it until Ruth was born in 2008. I guess I hit my responsibility overload {I was also YW prez, Austin started kinder, we moved into our current house and I started teaching preschool.} Anyhow I've missed it...

Ditigal scrapbooking has always intrigued me. I see all the cute announcements, handouts, cupcake toppers, and cards floating around the web and I know I can do that too! Last year for mother's day my amazing husband even bought me a new computer so I could learn to digiscrap {isn't he sweet?} About 9 months ago when I was couponing in Staples I came across a killer deal on Photoshop Elements and so I bought it {for $10!!}

So I've had the tools and still haven't created a single thing! Photoshop was overwhelming and hard to learn in a single sit down setting. Again it came down to time...

I knew I needed to get Lucy's birth announcement printed and sent out and my stubborn determination didn't want anyone else to create them but ME. And so yesterday I actually created some digiscrapbook pages! {{HOLLAR}} They are simple, I have so much to learn but...surprise, surprise I am ADDICTED.







1 comment:

'T' said...

well, if those aren't totally amazing and professional. go girl. beautiful. what do you do to print?

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...