Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good Bye My Love

Yesterday was the last day the Boise temple was open. It is now closed for extensive renovations. We have not been given a time frame of how long this will take. We are now headed for monthly Twin Falls temple trips. I cannot express how much I will miss my weekly temple dates.

I have a deep love for the temple. It is the center of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is literally the Lord's house. I love the feeling the moment you enter the temple doors. I love the strength, peace, and commitment that come from temple attendance. I know by going to the temple often we will remember the covenants we have made and remain focused in our eternal prespective.

I highly anticipate the rededication of my beloved temple.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...