Sunday, July 3, 2011

Eternal

Joleen is my visiting teaching partner. Yesterday she was sealed to her family. She has the most adorable children. And now they are hers.


This is what heaven looks like.

Joleen has one of the sweetest spirits of anyone I've ever met. She is genuinely good and kind and it radiates from her. It is simple and pure. I hope to be more like her. I am beyond description happy that this amazing woman can have this eternal blessing.

The power of the priesthood is real and binding and eternal. How grateful I am for temple blessings that give me claim to my sweet Lucy {and Austin and Emma Lynn and Spencer and Ruth and Kurt.} My heart is full.

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...