Saturday, September 26, 2009

Build-A-Bear

I'm getting tired of so many toys and things cluttering up our house. I've decided we really need to scale back. I would rather spend birthday money doing things with the birthday child, creating memories together rather than a load of new toys. We decided to do Build-A-Bear for Emma Lynn's birthday.

On Wednesday we went to the mall in Boise. We looked around and figured out how it all worked. She knew exactly what she wanted, and we got right to work (this is serious business!) She picked out a bunny and named it Magic. Spencer helped her stuff and wash it. I was really proud of him because when we first got there he wanted to do one too (of course) but I explained to him that we were doing it for Emma Lynn's birthday and if he wanted he could come back on his birthday. He said okay and was fine with it. I was very proud of his mature behavior and that he was able to help Emma have a good time.

It was a very cute process and Emma ate it up. She loved it! I definitely want to take Lorna and Emma together for Christmas, they would be so cute in there! Magic has been very welcomed into the family. I will treasure these birthday memories with my kids.


picking out a heart


washing Magic


loving her new buddy

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...