Thursday, September 17, 2009

Saucy Date

Last weekend I went to Time Out for Women (more about that to come) but it seems like ever since I got home things got extra crazy and busy. Hanging onto the edge of spinning out of control. Nothing short of a normal week. I did get 2 cavities filled on Monday plus a YW leader BBQ and took Rooster to the Dr. Tuesday (ear infections.)

It just seems like I'm being thrown a curve ball this week since I was all rejuivnated and reengerized from my uplifting weekend. Satan is shouting out me, "You will never master your time management skills!"

Whoah I can feel it!

But anyways my husband deserves a major shout out b/c he is always so supportive and helpful of everything I try to do. I wouldn't accomplish anything without his help. And I need to be better in recogizing and telling him that.

Tonight after I got home from mutual (@ 9:50 pm) we started canning applesauce together. It was a first for both of us. It was messy and saucy but it went faster working together and we actually got to talk and the apples are finally done. Definitely a great date in my book! I'm not so sure Kurt agrees. ;) Thanks for your help, you are amazing! I heart you forever.

2 comments:

'T' said...

whoot whoo- sounds saucy. you did get a gem of a hubby.

mom said...

Can I have some applesauce in January?

Talking is so wonderful! Like you and Kurt!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...