Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bully Creek BBQ

Originally I planned to do my last camping trip of the season over Labor Day weekend. After preschool started I realized that I had better stick close to home and get some things done (surely I'd played enough during the summer!)

I still wanted to do something fun since we had a long weekend. So Monday for FHE we invited the family and went out to Bully Creek (with the plans for the kids to go fishing. After a few fish were caught they were satisfied even though no one in our family actually caught one. That works, glad they're happy.)

It was a nice evening. We definitely need to do that more often!


The biggest, coolest Cheetos EVER!





2 comments:

mom said...

Ruthie you are the cutest little bug! I'm lookin forward to kissen that cute face of yours. Looks like that pickup is as much fun as the lake.

The Hartley Family said...

your family is so cute and i was so excited to get your message so now i can check your blog. Laney is loving school and i love it too! You are so busy and seem to take the stresses of life so well, your my hero!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...