Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chore

I dream of an immaculate, organized life. No paper cluttering every counter, random little toys under foot and out seasoned clothes spilling out of the closets.

I'm not sure I'll ever get there! We run too much on survival mode. But I try to take small steps that'll help things run more smoothly.

These chore charts are one such idea. They were a long time in the making but they finally got hung early this week. I'm lovin' them! Of course the novelty of a new idea/system is still very much in full effect. Hopefully we can stick through it even after the newness wears off.


The kids and I made magnets together and after they complete the chore they place a magnet by that item.

I found some good ideas and printables from organizedhome.com. What are your favorite organization tips and sources?

2 comments:

'T' said...

bad day to think about organization... my house is driving me batty. i think the solution is a maid (tee hee)

Krystal said...

LOVE them!!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...