Friday, September 18, 2009

Rooster's Siblings

Emma Lynn is a fabulous big sister. She is always helping me with Rooster and everything else for that matter. She is so proud that she has even put hRooster down for her nap a few times. I'm blessed with such a good, willing helper. She rarely complains about her chores and does them without being asked most of the time. She likes to have things cleaned up. She has become my right hand, working along with me in preschool and Young Women stuff. I'm grateful for such a good friend and daughter.

Spencer is doing well in preschool. Its fun to see him in this setting and excited to be apart of it. I am impressed with how much he knows. I know that sounds funny but he has always been such a tease! He would never answer correctly when I asked him a question b/c he's always trying to be the funny guy. In the the school setting I've been able to observe a little and I've really enjoyed that. The other day he was sniffling while we were driving and asked for a Kleenex (miracle in and of itself!) I didn't have any with me but before I could respond there a big SNIFF from the back seat. "Hey, I just sneezed it back in! Mom, I don't need a Kleenex any more! I sneezed it back in!"

Austin has been learning that he can't hang out with everyone in first grade. Sometimes his friends or classmates make bad choices and that might mean he shouldn't play with them (although we are stressing that we should still be kind to them.) 2 friends had a plan that involved kissing older girls (he wouldn't tell us the details of the plan because he knew it was bad.) He told this friend that the only girl he would ever kiss was his mom! Aaahhhh, so sweet. I'm glad that he didn't want to join in with the bad plan and had the courage to say something about it. I hope I'm the only girl he kisses for a very, very, very long time!

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...