Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Fabulous FIVE Year Old

Today is Emma Lynn's 5th birthday. Seriously, five?!!! She is so ready and so excited to be 5. I have never seen any of the kids this excited for a birthday before! It's adorable.

Kurt and I decorated last night after she was asleep. A few balloons in her room, and more in the dining room. Kurt took different house hold items and arranged them into the number 5 (books in the living room, spoons and bananas on the table, apple juice bottles in the kitchen.) Emma Lynn loved it! "There are 5's everywhere! I am 5 today! I don't think that Santa Claus or the Easter bunny did it. Thanks mom and dad!"





E - excellent helper
M - master organizer
M - marvelous sister
A - artist

L - loving
Y - yearn for knowledge
N - need to be neat
N - nice


2 hours old ~ September 22, 2004


1 year old ~ September 22, 2005


2 years old ~ September 22, 2006


3 years old ~ September 22, 2007


4 years old ~ September 22, 2008






5 years old ~ September 22, 2009

I have been blessed to be your mother for 5 years. You have been glued to my side and I have truly come to love and appreciate your companionship/friendship.
I hope this will continue throughout our lifetime. You are a chosen daughter of God with great potential. I cherish you! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

'T' said...

happy 5th cutest emma!

TulsaT said...

I love the idea of 5's everywhere. I'm going to steal the idea if you don't mind. I have a special love for Emma Lynn also because we shared that pregnancy and she was my Savannah's first friend. She's so beautiful. Happy Birthday !

mom said...

It was fun to sing to you on your birthday Emma Lynn and to hear your voice! How did the pony birthday party go? Hugs and love!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...