Sunday, May 20, 2012

ART Sale

Friday, May 18, 2012

This is one of my favorite 4 Rivers events. They have a BBQ and entertain outside first. Then you go into the school to look at the art work the kids have created throughout the year. The teachers have turned their classrooms into a gallery. You can "buy" your child's art work as a fundraiser for the school.

Austin's teacher Mrs. White is in charge of this events and I was helping her prepare on Wednesday when I was volunteering at the school. She asked me to make a huge banner to say welcome to our annual event. She said next year they were planning to have a nice banner made that they could use every year. I was not looking forward to this project {because I was sure it wouldn't look good!} So Friday morning I called a friend in the printing/vinyl business and they said they would have a banner ready by 2:45. WOW, that is fabulous! And what's more, it turned out amazing and will be a great piece for the school. Kurt and I were happy to make that donation.




 Austin's best friend Gilsac






No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...