Monday, May 7, 2012

My cloggers

Saturday, May 5, 2012 was the clogging recital.

Ruth, Spencer and Emma Lynn did clogging this year. This was my favorite show ever mainly because I loved watching my kids dance. They all did amazingly well and it was super fun as their momma. I'm so proud of them!
The theme this year was "Festival of Soundtracks." Ruth danced to "Bare Necessities" from Jungle Book and "Be My Baby Bumble Bee." Spencer danced to "Pirates Ahoy" and "Chug-A-Choo Choo" {both Disney Channel theme songs.} Emma Lynn danced to "When I am Human" {Princess and the Frog} and "Under the Sea" {The Little Mermaid.}

 It pretty much took all day to get ready for that night. We had soccer games early that morning {luckily Spencer had a bye so we were not over there all morning.} We came home and all the dancers got bathed and girls curlers in {Ruth took hers out about an hour later.} We finished up costume touches, made some posters and headed over for the dress reherserhal. Then we all camped out at Kelli's {who wasn't even home, Thank You Kelli!} to grab a quick bite to eat, do hair and make up. Kerri was our expert make up artist while I did hair. She made the girls feel super special and very pretty. Thanks Kerri!

Then we enjoyed the show, especially Lucy. She was screaming with excitement and bouncing up and down like crazy. Aparently she can't wait for her turn to get on stage. :) Ahhh what a fun night. Thanks kids for sharing your talents and having fun!






2 comments:

mom said...

ahhh, wish we could have been there.
I'm w/Lucy can't wait to dance the night away! You all look like stars to me!Congrats!

Karen and Roger said...

It's so cute to see the little girl having their makeup put on. They look very concentrated. :) Cute! Cute!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...