Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pets

Yes, you read the title correctly. We now have a pet. Besides the chickens that is.

Sunday, May 20th we went to a graduation get together and came home with a cat.

My son who wants to be a vet when he grows up found this little kitty {with a broken leg} and fell in love with him. He carried him around everywhere and loved on him. It was pretty much adorable. Naturally the family wanted us to take him home. After watching them interact I couldn't say no. I left it up to Kurt at that point. :) He too couldn't say no to those pleading brown eyes.

That is how Junito came to live with us.


Its all so cute.




4 comments:

'T' said...

Oh my, the look on Spencer's face says: "Pure Joy". That is adorable. Cats really are good and keeping mice away, I haven't seen one close to our property.

Elliot and Traci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elliot and Traci said...

I love everything about this post, especially that the kitty's name i Junito. :)

Karen and Roger said...

Bahaha! I'm sorry but the wrapped up leg looks pretty funny. Spencer is adorable, as always. :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...