Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dia de los ninos

May 9, 2012 Today was Dia de los Ninos. KIDS DAY. Most other schools call it Field Day. I was able to volunteer all day at the school. It was fun to be able to participate with the kids. They were SO excited! I made cotton candy ALL day long with Senora Brito. It was really fun to talk with her. It was such a messy job! I have never seen any one else look like that when they make cotton candy. It was EVERYWHERE. It was in spider web like strands sticking to my arm pits, down my shirt, in my eye lashes and of course my hair. The kids all thought it was hiliarious! I need all the help I can get to be sweet. :) Spencer's best friend Estavan was in the same group - he was SO happy!

1 comment:

'T' said...

fun! i miss volunteering at the school. i'll get to here in a couple years! yummy cotton candy!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...