Sunday, May 20, 2012

Field Trip

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I missed Austin's field trip this year because we were out of town when the paper went home about it. But he told me the morning of that I was invited to go. Sadly enough I need more time than that to find a babysitter!

I was able to go with Spencer and Emma Lynn to the swimming pool. We had lunch and played at the park and then headed over to the pool. They were super excited! I think the pool must have had a lot of school groups come through because they were super strict about the rules. Lots of yelling, yikes. Spencer actually got in trouble twice! {That is unheard of for him!} But overall good times.

 Riding the bus with his friends
 Eating lunch at the park.
Crazy amounts of kids on the merry go round!

This is why being a stay at home mom rocks - I can go and support all these fun school things.


No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...