Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm blessed to be a mother five times over.

Some days I feel crazy. Some days I give crazy amounts of hugs & kisses. Some days all filled with crying and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Some days we dance to Dynamite in the kitchen. Some days I wonder if I'm doing enough. Some days I feel like my cup runneth over. Some days my head feels like it'll will explode with the volume of noise in my house. Some days I am a human jungle gym for five little monkeys.

But everyday I LOVE these fabulous five that have brought me so much joy. It is the hardest thing I have every done. But hands down the most rewarding. I am grateful to be a mother. And for the example and heritage that has been given me.


 Cards that came with breakfast :)

My present. I new stand that hold 4 hanging baskets. Its an overload of color and scent. LOVE IT!

We went to Grandma Romans' in Ontario for dinner that night. It was a beautiful day and a good get together.

1 comment:

Karen and Roger said...

Who wrote the card, "You're sizzlin' like bacon?" Haha! Did Kurt tell them to write that one? :) Loved your tender thoughts on motherhood. Thanks for sharing!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...