Monday, November 19, 2012

A mothers dream

I have recently dived into Project Life by Becky Higgins. If that sentence was Chinese to you translated it reads, I am scrapping again. In a way that is still doable for me at my life right now. It is fast but still gives me room to be creative.

I. Love. It.

But what I love even more is this:

Emma has joined me. She received a scrapbook for her baptism from her teachers and so she is working on it.

And. She. Loves. It.

I don't know why I didn't connect it before how much she would enjoy it.

"Mom this is so much fun!" How cool to have a special thing that we love to do together.

1 comment:

mom said...

Ahhh, of course Emma would love scrap booking! That makes perfect sense! Happy you two can enjoy that together! I was always grateful that you all loved it so I wouldn't have to do your books, :-) One day Ruth and Lucy will join you too! love it!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...