Sunday, November 4, 2012

What is currently consuming my life

The Boise Temple Open house.

I went three times last week. I took my cousin Alison on Wednesday, Kurt and I were tour guides on Thursday and Kurt business friend Blake on Friday. I honestly cannot think of another thing I would rather be busy with {other than my kids!} I love the temple. I know it is the house of the Lord. I know sacred covenants made in the temple will can our lives and shape our eternities.

The Boise Temple is so beautiful. It is breathtaking and my favorite place to be. I cannot wait to attend every week after it opens again on November 20th.

We took the kids and my parents, Kerri Carpenter, Nick & Jamie DeVos, the Rayos family, Alison & her daughters, and Blake. Tomorrow Emma and I are taking Hailey, Angelica and Ayanna. I'm hoping to take my last friend on Wednesday.

Not everyone I invited has wanted to come. But I have felt the Lord's hand and strength in inviting friends and family. I was randomly thinking about my cousin and got the prompting to call her. She told me that she wanted to come but wouldn't have without my invitation. I have had prompting to grab a open house invitation as I'm running out the door and then the friend I want to invite bring it up before I had the chance. I know the Lord wants us to enter into the temple. It has been amazing to be an instrument in His hands.

The work is true and God is good.

No comments:

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...