Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cutest Pilgrim Girl

Monday, November 19, 2012

When I started preschool in 2008 I decided to do a Thanksgiving Program so I wouldn't have to do a Christmas one AND I love Thanksgiving. So it works. And we are still doing it. Pretty much the same program, too. One of these years I'll change it up ;)

Tonight was our program. Ruth has known her part for just about forever. She has been SO excited about the program! It was pretty cute, a big helper too. But come time to get on stage and she is having issues with her Pilgrim bonnet. Oh brother. After some bribing (I don't have any issues with it) she got on stage and eventually started to sing. She said her part great and was adorable. I asked each kid what they were thankful for and Ruth said going to church. Ahhhh

Christy was such a great help. I really appreciate having her around. She is a good friend.

People stayed and visited and it was a good evening. We have much to be thankful for.





1 comment:

mom said...

Adorable! I'm thankful for Ruth and Rachel who does preschool and blesses many families! hugs!!!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...