Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A New Piece

I have been looking on craig's list for months for an armoire. Ever since we became a two violin house hold it seemed like the music corner was overtaking the living room. Then my old french horn arrived. Not to mention the karaoke machine that provides great dances at our house. And don't forget the CD collection and horde of music books (which I find completely addicting!) Last week I finally bought a metronome too. So as you can see I wanted a place to keep all the music stuff neat and tidy and still look nice.

Earlier this summer I found one that was really cheap and it looked like a good deal. I was on my way out of town (big surprise) and so we made plans for me to pick it up when I returned. Long story short they sold it while I was gone. It really made me mad!

Yesterday I found a big black heavy duty armoire that I really, really liked. I was able to get through to the buyer before someone else (small miracle in itself.) Through Kurt's support and love we made plans to pick it up this afternoon. I am now the proud owner of a beautiful armoire. I LOVE IT! It is huge and very sturdy. It has a great antique look that I really like. And more importantly everything fits inside (with room to spare) and the music corner is once again organized. Thanks Kurt, I love it (and you!)





3 comments:

Leticia said...

Where is the pre pic so we can compare? jk Looks great!

'T' said...

What a beautiful piece of furniture! Keep up the music makin'!

The R Crew said...

I didn't even think about taking a "before" pic. I was so excited just to get it inside the house!

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...