Monday, August 17, 2009

Mrs. Camp

I have been waiting for this day since kindergarten graduation. I finally found out Austin's first grade teacher this morning.

Mrs. Camp

Even through the kindergarten year I had a lot of worries about first grade and who his teacher was going to be (maybe I'm a perputal worrier and have the need to worry about something!) I hated that they didn't tell us who the new teacher was until a week before school started. But I survived the waiting and now I know.

That is the one teacher I prayed he wouldn't have (the aid scares me.)

But I have to be positive. I can't make any judgments or conclusions until I know for myself. And I will be in the classroom so I'll know. We have to give it a try. It's going to be good. I'm actually more at peace with it than I thought I'd be (at least I'm not fighting the desire to cry!)

One week of summer vacay left. One week and Austin will officially be a first grader in Mrs. Camp's class.

1 comment:

Elliot and Traci said...

Oh no!! Good luck with Mrs. Camp. I am glad that you are more at piece with itthn you expected. :)

This is Halloween Nite!

October 28 - November 3, 2018 Sunday, 10.28 Monday, 10.29 Tuesday, 10.30 Wednesday, 10.31 Thursday, 11.01 Friday, 11.02...